Resolution passed at the Annual General Meeting
Copenhagen, April 12, 2018 – Orphazyme A/S, a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing treatments for patients living with rare diseases, today held its Annual General Meeting, at which the Annual General Meeting:
- took note of the Board of Directors’ report on the Company’s activities in the past financial year
- adopted the Company’s Annual Report 2017
- adopted that the loss related to the financial year 2017 is carried forward
- granted discharge of liability to the Board of Directors and the Executive Management in relation to the Annual Report 2017
- approved the remuneration of the Board of Directors for the current financial year
- re-elected Georges Gemayel, Bo Jesper Hansen, Martin Bonde, Rémi Droller, Sten Verland, Martijn Kleijwegt, Anders Hedegaard, and Catherine Moukheibir as members of the Board of Directors
- re-elected ERNST & YOUNG Godkendt Revisionspartnerselskab as the Company’s auditor in accordance with the recommendation from the Audit Committee, and
- approved the revised Remuneration Policy.
After the Company’s Annual General Meeting was held, the Board of Directors constituted itself by appointing Georges Gemayel as Chairman and Bo Jesper Hansen as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.
For additional information, please contact
Anders Vadsholt, CFO +45 28 98 90 55
About Orphazyme A/S
Orphazyme is a biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing novel treatments to patients living with life-threatening or debilitating rare diseases. Our research focuses on developing therapies for diseases caused by misfolding of proteins and lysosomal dysfunction. Arimoclomol, the company’s lead candidate, is in clinical development for four orphan diseases: Niemann-Pick disease Type C, Gaucher disease, sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis, and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. The Denmark-based company is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (ORPHA.CO). For more information, please visit www.orphazyme.com.